第二份英文作業/2017.03.06-2017.06.18/柯欣妤:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→04/03-04/09) |
(→06/12-06/18) |
||
(未顯示2位用戶所作出之28次版本) | |||
第 97 行: | 第 97 行: | ||
===04/10-04/16=== | ===04/10-04/16=== | ||
+ | *單元1-14~1-5單元 | ||
+ | *Time to get ready.是時間要準備了 | ||
+ | *Of course! Ready for what?當然了 準備什麼? | ||
+ | *Your sister's coronation,ma'am.你姐姐的加冕典禮 小姐 | ||
+ | *My sister's cor-neration… 我姐姐的加麵…… | ||
+ | *lt's coronation day! lt'scoronation day!是加冕典禮的日子 是加冕典禮的日子 | ||
+ | *The window is open! So's that door!那窗子打開了 那門也一樣 | ||
+ | *I didn't know they did that anymore.我不知道他們還會這麼做 | ||
+ | *Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates…?誰知道我們有8000個沙拉盤呢? | ||
+ | *For years I have roamed these empty halls.多年來我在這些空蕩的大廳遊蕩 | ||
+ | *Why have a ballroom with no balls?沒有舞會何必要有舞廳呢? | ||
+ | *Finally,they're opening up the gates!終於 他們要打開大門了 | ||
+ | *There'll be actual,real live people將會有實際真實活生生的人們 | ||
+ | *lt'll be totally strange.那將是全然地陌生的 | ||
+ | *But wow am l so ready for this change!但哇 我是多期待這改變啊 | ||
+ | *For the first time in forever,長久以來首次 | ||
+ | *There'll be music,there'll be light.將會有音樂 將會有燈光 | ||
+ | |||
===04/17-04/23=== | ===04/17-04/23=== | ||
+ | 單元1-16~1-17 | ||
+ | *For the first time in forever, 長久以來首次 | ||
+ | *I'll be dancing through the night.我將徹夜跳舞 | ||
+ | *Don't know if I'm elated or gassy,不知道我是否太得意或太誇張 | ||
+ | *But I'm somewhere in that zone.但我是在那其中某個地方 | ||
+ | *Cause for the first time in forever,因為長久以來首次 | ||
+ | *I won't be alone.我不會孤單了 | ||
+ | *I can't wait to meet everyone…我等不及要見大家 | ||
+ | *What if I meet "the one"?要是我見到那一個人呢? | ||
+ | *Tonight,imagine me gown and all.今晚 想像我穿上禮服還有所有的一切 | ||
+ | *Fetchingly draped against the wall.動人的裙褶靠著牆壁 | ||
+ | *The picture of sophisticated Grace.精緻優雅的畫面 | ||
+ | *I suddenly see him standing there,我突然看見他站在那兒 | ||
+ | *a beautiful stranger tall and fair.一位美麗的陌生人高且華麗 | ||
+ | *I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!我要大吃巧克力 | ||
+ | *But then we laugh and talk all evening,但然後我們整晚又笑又聊 | ||
+ | *Which is totally bizarre.那是完全不尋常的 | ||
+ | |||
===04/24-04/30=== | ===04/24-04/30=== | ||
+ | 單元1-18~1-19 | ||
+ | *Nothing like the life l've led so far.跟我目前為止的生活一點都不一樣 | ||
+ | *For the first time in forever,長久以來第一次 | ||
+ | *There'll be magic,there'll be fun.將會有魔幻 將會有樂趣 | ||
+ | *For the firt time in forever,長久以來第一次 | ||
+ | *l could be noticed by someone.我能被某個人所注意 | ||
+ | *And l know it is totally crazy.而我知道那是全然瘋狂的 | ||
+ | *To dream l'd find romance.去夢想我會找到浪漫愛情 | ||
+ | *But for.the.first time in forever,Atleast l've got a chance!但長久以來第一次 至少我有機會 | ||
+ | *Don't let them in. Don't let them see.別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見 | ||
+ | *Be the good girl You always have to be.當個你一直以來必須做的好女孩 | ||
+ | *Conceal. Don't feel. Put on a show.隱藏 別去感受 演場戲 | ||
+ | *Make one wrong move and everyone will know.犯一個錯誤的舉動 大家就會知道了 | ||
+ | *But it's only for today.但僅只是今天 | ||
+ | *lt's only for today!lt's agonyto wait(lt's agony to wait.)只是為了今天 等的好苦腦啊(等的好苦腦啊) | ||
+ | *Tell the guards to open up…告訴守衛打開…… | ||
+ | *The gate!(The gate!)大門(大門) | ||
+ | |||
===05/01-05/07=== | ===05/01-05/07=== | ||
+ | 單元1-20~1-21 | ||
+ | *For the first time in forever.長久以來首度 | ||
+ | *Don't let them in,don't let them see別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見 | ||
+ | *I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.我要得到我所夢想的 | ||
+ | *Be the good girl you always have to be.當你一直以來必須做的好女孩 | ||
+ | *A chance to change my only world.一個改變我唯一的世界的機會 | ||
+ | *Conceal.conceal.Don't feel.隱藏 隱藏 別去感受 | ||
+ | *A chance to find true love 一個尋找真愛的機會 | ||
+ | *Don't see,don't feel,don't let them know.別看 別去感受 別讓他們知道 | ||
+ | *I know it all ends tomorrow,我知道明天都將結束 | ||
+ | *So it has to be today!所以必須是今天 | ||
+ | *'Cause for the first time in forever… 因為長久以來首度 | ||
+ | *For the first time in forever!長久以來首度 | ||
+ | *Nothing's in my way! --Hey!沒有任何東西擋住我 --嘿! | ||
+ | *I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?對不起 你有受傷嗎? | ||
+ | *Hey!i-ya,no.No.I'm okay. --Are you sure?嘿 是啊 不 不 我沒事 --你確定嗎? | ||
+ | *Yeah,I just wasn't looking where I was going.是啊 我只是剛剛沒看著路 | ||
+ | |||
===05/08-05/14=== | ===05/08-05/14=== | ||
+ | 單元1-22~1-23 | ||
+ | *But I'm great,actually. 但是我很好其實 | ||
+ | *oh,thank goodness.喔 謝天謝地 | ||
+ | *Oh,……Umm……Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.喔 嗯 南方小島的王子 Hans | ||
+ | *Princess Anna of Arendelle.Arendelle的公主Anna | ||
+ | *Princess…?My Lady.(Hi……again.)Oh boy.公主…? 小姐好(嗨 再一次)喔天啊 | ||
+ | *Ha.This is awkward.Not you're awkward,哈 這真是好奇怪 不是你奇怪 | ||
+ | *but just because we're…l'm awkward.而只是因為我們是……我奇怪 | ||
+ | *You're gorgeous.Wait,what?你超棒的 等等 說什麼? | ||
+ | *I'd like to formally apologize 我要正式道歉 | ||
+ | *for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse… 為了和我的馬撞到Arendelle的公主 | ||
+ | *And for every moment after.也是為了之後的每一刻 | ||
+ | *No.NO-no. It's fine.I'm not THAT Princess.不 不 不 沒事的 我不是那個公主 | ||
+ | *I mean,if you'd hit my sister Elsa,it would be…Cuz,you know… 我是說 若你撞到我姐那就會是…因為你知道 | ||
+ | *Hello.But,lucky you,it's just me.--Just you?哈囉 但是算你走運 那只是我 --只是你? | ||
+ | *…The bells. The coronation. 鐘聲 加冕 | ||
+ | *I………I……I'd better go.I have to…l'd better go Bye!我最好走了 我得要走了 我最好走了 掰 | ||
+ | |||
===05/15-05/21=== | ===05/15-05/21=== | ||
+ | *單元1-24~1-25 | ||
+ | *Your Majesty,The gloves.陛下 手套 | ||
+ | *…Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Arendelle的皇后Elsa | ||
+ | *Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Princess Anna of Arendelle!Arendelle的皇后Elsa Arendelle的公主Anna | ||
+ | *Here? Are you sure?I do not think I'm supposed to…Okay.這裡? 你確定? 我不認為我應該…好吧 | ||
+ | *(Hi) Hi me…? Oh. Um. Hi.(嗨) 跟我嗨嗎? 喔 嗯 嗨 | ||
+ | *You look beautiful… --Thank you.你看起來很漂亮 --謝謝你 | ||
+ | *You look beautifuller. I mean,not Fuller.你看起來漂亮更 我是說 不是亮更 | ||
+ | *You don't look Fuller,but more beautiful.你沒有看起來亮更 而是更漂亮 | ||
+ | *Thank you.So,this is what a party looks like?謝謝你 那麼 這就是宴會的樣子? | ||
+ | *It's warmer than I thought.比我想的還要熱烈 | ||
+ | *And what is that amazing smell?……Chocolate.還有那驚人的味道是什麼呀?……巧克力 | ||
+ | *Your Majesty.The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 猥瑣城的公爵 | ||
+ | *Weselton.The Duke of Weselton… Weselton Weselton的公爵 | ||
+ | *Your Majesty,As your closest partner in trade,陛下 身為你最親近的貿易夥伴 | ||
+ | *It seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen.看來只有我獻上您初為皇后的第一支舞才是合適的 | ||
+ | *Thank you…Only I don't dance.謝謝你 只是我不會跳舞 | ||
+ | |||
===05/22-05/28=== | ===05/22-05/28=== | ||
+ | 單元1-26~1-27 | ||
+ | *But my sister does. 但我妹妹會跳舞 | ||
+ | *Lucky you… --Oh,I don't think… 算你走運… --喔 我不覺得… | ||
+ | *lf you swoon,let me know,I'll catch you.--sorry.如果你暈眩 讓我知道 我會抱住你 --抱歉 | ||
+ | *Like an agile peacock… 就像一隻靈活的孔雀 | ||
+ | *Speaking of,so great to have the gates open.話說 大門開啟真的很棒 | ||
+ | *Why did they shut them in the first place? 他們當初為什麼關閉呢? | ||
+ | *Do you know the reason? Hmm? --No. 你知道原因嗎? 嗯? --不 | ||
+ | *No…Oh,all right.Hang on.不知道… 喔 好吧 抓緊了 | ||
+ | *They don't call me "the little dipper"for nothing.他們可不是白白叫我小潛水鳥的 | ||
+ | *Like a chicken…with the face of a monkey…I fly.像隻有著猴子臉的雞… 我飛 | ||
+ | *Let me know when you're ready for another round,M'Lady.小姐你想再來一回合的時候讓我知道 | ||
+ | *Well,he was sprightly.他還真輕快呢 | ||
+ | *Especially for a man in heels.尤其對一個穿高跟鞋的男人來說 | ||
+ | *Are you okay? I've never been better.你還好嗎?--我從來沒那麼好過 | ||
+ | *This is so nice.I wish it could be like this all the time.這真的很棒 但願可以一直像這樣 | ||
+ | *Me too…But it can't.(Why not?) It just can't.我也是 但是不行 (為什麼不行?)就是不行 | ||
+ | |||
===05/29-06/04=== | ===05/29-06/04=== | ||
+ | 單元1-28~1-29 | ||
+ | *Excuse me for a minute.我告退一下 | ||
+ | *Glad I caught you. --Hans! 很高興我捉住你了 --Hans | ||
+ | *I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide…Oops.Sorry.我常常自己一個人擁有一整個起居室去滑溜…啊抱歉 | ||
+ | *…Your physique helps I'm sure,too.你的體格有幫助我也很肯定 | ||
+ | *What's this? --I was born with it,這是什麼? --我天生就有了 | ||
+ | *Althought I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. --like it.雖然我夢到我是被精靈所吻的 --我喜歡 | ||
+ | *Yeah,The whole thing!You got it.是啊 整件事 你說的對 | ||
+ | *Okay wait,wait.So you have how many brothers? 好的等等 那你有幾個兄弟? | ||
+ | *Twelve older brothers.12個哥哥 | ||
+ | *Three of them pretended I was invisible…其中三個假裝我是隱形的 | ||
+ | *literally…for two years. --That's horrible.毫不誇張 長達兩年 --那太可怕了 | ||
+ | *lt's what brothers do --…And sisters.哥哥就是會這麼做 --還有姐姐 | ||
+ | *Elsa and I were really close when we were little.Elsa跟我小時候很親密 | ||
+ | *But then,one day she just shut me out,但之後有一天她就這麼把我拒於外 | ||
+ | *and…And I never knew why.而…而我從不知道為什麼 | ||
+ | *I would never shut you out.我永遠不會拒你於外的 | ||
+ | |||
===06/5-06/11=== | ===06/5-06/11=== | ||
+ | 單元1-30~1-31 | ||
+ | *Okay,can I just something crazy? ---I love crazy.好 我可以說些瘋狂的事嗎?--我喜歡瘋狂 | ||
+ | *All my life has been a series of doors in my face.我的人生都是一連串的門在我的眼前 | ||
+ | *And then suddenly I bump into you.然而我突然間遇見了你 | ||
+ | *I was thinking the same thing,我剛就在想同樣的事啊 | ||
+ | *because like…I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.因為就像…我這輩子都在找我的位置 | ||
+ | *And maybe it's the party talking,Or the chocolate fondue.而或許是因為宴會或巧克力火鍋的關係 | ||
+ | *But with you…--I found my place.--I see you face.可是跟你在一起 我找到了我的位置 --我看到你的臉 | ||
+ | *And it's nothing like I've ever known before.而那跟我之前所知道的完全不一樣 | ||
+ | *Love is an.open door…With you!With you!愛是扇敞開的門…與你一起 與你一起 | ||
+ | *Love is an open door.愛是扇敞開的門 | ||
+ | *I mean it's crazy. --What?我是說 那真是瞎 --怎麼? | ||
+ | *We finish each other's…--Sandwiches!我們吃完彼此的…--三明治 | ||
+ | *That's what I was gonna say!那就是我要說的 | ||
+ | *I've never met someone…Who thinks so much like me.Jinx…jinx again.我從沒遇見有人…跟我想法那麼像的 比快 再一次 | ||
+ | *Our Mental Synchronization can have but one explanation,我們的心思同步只能有一種解釋 | ||
+ | *You and I were just meant to be.你和我是天生一對 | ||
+ | *Say goodbye To the pain of the past.向以往的痛苦道別吧 | ||
+ | |||
===06/12-06/18=== | ===06/12-06/18=== | ||
+ | 單元1-32~33 | ||
+ | *We don't have to feel it anymore!Love is an open…door!…我們再也不必去感受它了 愛是一扇敞開的門 | ||
+ | *Life can be so much more…with you!With you! Love is an open door.人生可以如此的豐富 與你一起 與你一起 愛是一扇敞開的門 | ||
+ | *Can I say something crazy…?Will you marry me?我可以說件瘋狂的事嗎?你願意嫁給我嗎? | ||
+ | *Can I just say something crazier?Yes.我可以說件甚至更瘋狂的事嗎? 願意 | ||
+ | *Oops!Pardon.sorry.Can.we just get around you there?呵 對不起 抱歉 我們可以就繞過你們過去嗎? | ||
+ | *Thank you.Oh,there she is.謝謝你 喔 她在那 | ||
+ | *Elsa!I mean…Queen…Me again.May I present,Elsa我是說皇后 又是我 容我引見 | ||
+ | *Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.--Your Majest.南方島的王子 Hans--陛下 | ||
+ | *We would like…your blessing…of…our marriage!我們想要你的祝福… 為我們的婚姻 | ||
+ | *Marriage…?(Yes!)I'm sorry,I'm confused.婚姻? (是的)對不起 我搞糊塗了 | ||
+ | *Well,we haven't worked out all the details ourselves.我們還沒自己解決所有細節 | ||
+ | *We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.我們會需要幾天來計劃儀式 | ||
+ | *Of course we'll have soup,roast,and ice cream and then…當然我們會有湯 烤肉 還有冰淇淋然後… | ||
+ | *Wait.Would we live here? --Here? --Absolutely!--Anna…等等 我們會住這裡嗎?--這裡?--當然了--Anna | ||
+ | *Oh,we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us…--What?No,no…喔 我們可以邀請所有12位你的哥哥來跟我們住一起…--什麼?不不 | ||
+ | *Of course we have the room.I don't know. | ||
+ | *Some of them must…當然我們會有空間 我不知道 他們有些一定… |
2017年6月15日 (四) 15:51的最新修訂版本
目錄
03/06-03/12
- 冰雪奇緣單元1-4~1-5
- The heart is not so easily changed,心臟就沒那麼容易改變了
- But the head can be persuaded. 但是頭是能被勸服的
- Do what you must.做你必須做的
- I recommend we remove all magic,我建議我們除去所有魔法
- even memories of magic to be safe.....為了安全起見 甚至是對於魔法的記憶
- But don't worry,I'll leave the fun.但別擔心 我會保留歡樂的部分
- she will be okay. 她會沒事的
- But she won't remember l have powers? 可是她不會記得我有法力?
- lt's for the best.這是最好的安排了
- Listen to me,Elsa,your power will only grow.聽我說Elsa 你的法力只會增長
- There is beauty in it... 這其中有它的美好之處
- But also great danger.但也有很大的危險
- You must learn to control it. 你必須學會控制它
- Fear will be your enemy. 害怕會是你的敵人
- No. we'll protect her. 不 我們會保護她
- She can learn to control it.l'm sure. 她能學會控制它 我確信
03/13-03/19
- 單元1-6~1-7
- Unit then,we'll lock the gates.到那時之前 我們會鎖上大門
- we'll reduce the staff.我們會減少工作人員
- we will limit her contact with people我們會限制她跟人們的接觸
- and keep her powers hidden from並讓她的法力不被
- everyon ....including Anna.所有人發現...包括Anna
- Elsa?Do you want to build a snowman?Elsa?你要堆雪人嗎?
- come on let's go and play.來吧 我們出去玩
- i never see you anymore.Come out the door.我都始終見不到你 出門來吧
- lt's like you've gone away. 就好像你已離開了一樣
- We used to be best buddies.我們曾是最好的夥伴
- amd now we're not.而我們現在不是了
- l wish you would tell me why. 但願你能告訴我為什麼
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
- lt doesn't have to be a snowman.˙也不一定要堆雪人啦
- Go away,Anna. --Okay bye.走開啦Anna --好吧 再見
- The gloves will help. See...Conceal it. 手套有幫助 看吧 隱藏起來了
- Don't feel it.Don't let it show.別去感受它 別讓它浮現出來
03/20-03/26
- 單元1-8~1-9
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要去堆雪人嗎?
- Or ride our bike around the hall?或是繞著大廳騎我們的腳踏車?
- I think some company is overdue…我想有個伴是過度的(要求)
- l've started talking to the pictures on the walls.我已經開始對著牆上的照片說話
- Hang in there,Joan.撐著點 Joan
- It gets a litte lonely all these empty rooms.這麼些空蕩的房間有些孤單
- Just watching the hours tick by.只是看著時間流逝
- I'm scared.It's getting stronger.我很害怕 它越來越強了
- Getting upset only makes it worse.
- Calm down.
- No.Don't touch me.
- Please. I don't want to hurt you.
- See you in two weeks.
- Do you have yo go?
- You'll be fine,Elsa.
03/27-04/02
- Elsa?Please,I know you're in there.Elsa? 求求你 我知道你在裡面
- People are asking where you've been,人們在問你去了哪裡
- They say have courage and I'm trying to…他們說要勇敢 而我也試著那麼做…
- I'm right out here for you.Just let me in.我就為你守在外面 就讓我進來吧
- We only have each other.我們就只有彼此了
- It's just you and me.就只是你跟我了
- What are we gonna do?我們該怎麼辦呢?
- Do you want to build a snowman?你要堆雪人嗎?
- (Three years later.)Welcome to Arendelle!(三年後)歡迎來到Arendelle
- Thank you,sir! 謝謝你 先生
- Watch your steps please.請注意您的腳步
- The gates will be opening soon.大門馬上就會開啟了
- Why do I have to wear this?我幹嘛一定要穿這個呀?
- Because the Queen has come of age.因為皇后到法定年齡了
- lt's Coronation Day!是加冕的日子了
- That's not my fault.那又不是我的錯
04/03-04/09
- 請假。
- 補上1-12~1-13單元
- What do you want,Sven?你要幹嘛 Sven?
- Give me a snack!給我點心
- What a.magic word?Please!A…a…a…a…a…!那個魔術字是什麼呀? 請 ㄟㄟ
- Share!分享
- I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!我不敢相信 他們終於要開啟大門了
- And for a whole day!--Faster,Persi!而且是一整天呢 -快一點Persi
- Ah,Arendelle,our most mysterious trade partner.喔Arendelle 我們最神秘的貿易夥伴
- Open those gates so i may unlock your secrets把那些大門打開好讓我解開你的秘密
- and exploit your riches.…Did i just say that out loud?並開發你的財富 我剛剛有說很大聲嗎?
- Oh,me sore eyes can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess.喔 我的眼等不及要看皇后與公主了
- I bet they're absolutely lovely.我敢說他們絕對是美麗可愛的
- I bet they are beautiful.....我敢說他們是美麗的
- Princess Anna…? --…Huh? Yeah?Anna公主?-呃?什麼事?
- Sorry to wake you,ma'am but…抱歉吵醒你 小姐 但是…
- No,no,no.You didn't.不 不 不 你沒有
- I've been up for hours. Who is it?我起來好幾個小時了…誰呀?
- lt's still me,ma'am.The gates will open soon.依舊是我 小姐 大門馬上就要開啟了
04/10-04/16
- 單元1-14~1-5單元
- Time to get ready.是時間要準備了
- Of course! Ready for what?當然了 準備什麼?
- Your sister's coronation,ma'am.你姐姐的加冕典禮 小姐
- My sister's cor-neration… 我姐姐的加麵……
- lt's coronation day! lt'scoronation day!是加冕典禮的日子 是加冕典禮的日子
- The window is open! So's that door!那窗子打開了 那門也一樣
- I didn't know they did that anymore.我不知道他們還會這麼做
- Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates…?誰知道我們有8000個沙拉盤呢?
- For years I have roamed these empty halls.多年來我在這些空蕩的大廳遊蕩
- Why have a ballroom with no balls?沒有舞會何必要有舞廳呢?
- Finally,they're opening up the gates!終於 他們要打開大門了
- There'll be actual,real live people將會有實際真實活生生的人們
- lt'll be totally strange.那將是全然地陌生的
- But wow am l so ready for this change!但哇 我是多期待這改變啊
- For the first time in forever,長久以來首次
- There'll be music,there'll be light.將會有音樂 將會有燈光
04/17-04/23
單元1-16~1-17
- For the first time in forever, 長久以來首次
- I'll be dancing through the night.我將徹夜跳舞
- Don't know if I'm elated or gassy,不知道我是否太得意或太誇張
- But I'm somewhere in that zone.但我是在那其中某個地方
- Cause for the first time in forever,因為長久以來首次
- I won't be alone.我不會孤單了
- I can't wait to meet everyone…我等不及要見大家
- What if I meet "the one"?要是我見到那一個人呢?
- Tonight,imagine me gown and all.今晚 想像我穿上禮服還有所有的一切
- Fetchingly draped against the wall.動人的裙褶靠著牆壁
- The picture of sophisticated Grace.精緻優雅的畫面
- I suddenly see him standing there,我突然看見他站在那兒
- a beautiful stranger tall and fair.一位美麗的陌生人高且華麗
- I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!我要大吃巧克力
- But then we laugh and talk all evening,但然後我們整晚又笑又聊
- Which is totally bizarre.那是完全不尋常的
04/24-04/30
單元1-18~1-19
- Nothing like the life l've led so far.跟我目前為止的生活一點都不一樣
- For the first time in forever,長久以來第一次
- There'll be magic,there'll be fun.將會有魔幻 將會有樂趣
- For the firt time in forever,長久以來第一次
- l could be noticed by someone.我能被某個人所注意
- And l know it is totally crazy.而我知道那是全然瘋狂的
- To dream l'd find romance.去夢想我會找到浪漫愛情
- But for.the.first time in forever,Atleast l've got a chance!但長久以來第一次 至少我有機會
- Don't let them in. Don't let them see.別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
- Be the good girl You always have to be.當個你一直以來必須做的好女孩
- Conceal. Don't feel. Put on a show.隱藏 別去感受 演場戲
- Make one wrong move and everyone will know.犯一個錯誤的舉動 大家就會知道了
- But it's only for today.但僅只是今天
- lt's only for today!lt's agonyto wait(lt's agony to wait.)只是為了今天 等的好苦腦啊(等的好苦腦啊)
- Tell the guards to open up…告訴守衛打開……
- The gate!(The gate!)大門(大門)
05/01-05/07
單元1-20~1-21
- For the first time in forever.長久以來首度
- Don't let them in,don't let them see別讓他們進來 別讓他們看見
- I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.我要得到我所夢想的
- Be the good girl you always have to be.當你一直以來必須做的好女孩
- A chance to change my only world.一個改變我唯一的世界的機會
- Conceal.conceal.Don't feel.隱藏 隱藏 別去感受
- A chance to find true love 一個尋找真愛的機會
- Don't see,don't feel,don't let them know.別看 別去感受 別讓他們知道
- I know it all ends tomorrow,我知道明天都將結束
- So it has to be today!所以必須是今天
- 'Cause for the first time in forever… 因為長久以來首度
- For the first time in forever!長久以來首度
- Nothing's in my way! --Hey!沒有任何東西擋住我 --嘿!
- I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?對不起 你有受傷嗎?
- Hey!i-ya,no.No.I'm okay. --Are you sure?嘿 是啊 不 不 我沒事 --你確定嗎?
- Yeah,I just wasn't looking where I was going.是啊 我只是剛剛沒看著路
05/08-05/14
單元1-22~1-23
- But I'm great,actually. 但是我很好其實
- oh,thank goodness.喔 謝天謝地
- Oh,……Umm……Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.喔 嗯 南方小島的王子 Hans
- Princess Anna of Arendelle.Arendelle的公主Anna
- Princess…?My Lady.(Hi……again.)Oh boy.公主…? 小姐好(嗨 再一次)喔天啊
- Ha.This is awkward.Not you're awkward,哈 這真是好奇怪 不是你奇怪
- but just because we're…l'm awkward.而只是因為我們是……我奇怪
- You're gorgeous.Wait,what?你超棒的 等等 說什麼?
- I'd like to formally apologize 我要正式道歉
- for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse… 為了和我的馬撞到Arendelle的公主
- And for every moment after.也是為了之後的每一刻
- No.NO-no. It's fine.I'm not THAT Princess.不 不 不 沒事的 我不是那個公主
- I mean,if you'd hit my sister Elsa,it would be…Cuz,you know… 我是說 若你撞到我姐那就會是…因為你知道
- Hello.But,lucky you,it's just me.--Just you?哈囉 但是算你走運 那只是我 --只是你?
- …The bells. The coronation. 鐘聲 加冕
- I………I……I'd better go.I have to…l'd better go Bye!我最好走了 我得要走了 我最好走了 掰
05/15-05/21
- 單元1-24~1-25
- Your Majesty,The gloves.陛下 手套
- …Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Arendelle的皇后Elsa
- Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Princess Anna of Arendelle!Arendelle的皇后Elsa Arendelle的公主Anna
- Here? Are you sure?I do not think I'm supposed to…Okay.這裡? 你確定? 我不認為我應該…好吧
- (Hi) Hi me…? Oh. Um. Hi.(嗨) 跟我嗨嗎? 喔 嗯 嗨
- You look beautiful… --Thank you.你看起來很漂亮 --謝謝你
- You look beautifuller. I mean,not Fuller.你看起來漂亮更 我是說 不是亮更
- You don't look Fuller,but more beautiful.你沒有看起來亮更 而是更漂亮
- Thank you.So,this is what a party looks like?謝謝你 那麼 這就是宴會的樣子?
- It's warmer than I thought.比我想的還要熱烈
- And what is that amazing smell?……Chocolate.還有那驚人的味道是什麼呀?……巧克力
- Your Majesty.The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 猥瑣城的公爵
- Weselton.The Duke of Weselton… Weselton Weselton的公爵
- Your Majesty,As your closest partner in trade,陛下 身為你最親近的貿易夥伴
- It seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen.看來只有我獻上您初為皇后的第一支舞才是合適的
- Thank you…Only I don't dance.謝謝你 只是我不會跳舞
05/22-05/28
單元1-26~1-27
- But my sister does. 但我妹妹會跳舞
- Lucky you… --Oh,I don't think… 算你走運… --喔 我不覺得…
- lf you swoon,let me know,I'll catch you.--sorry.如果你暈眩 讓我知道 我會抱住你 --抱歉
- Like an agile peacock… 就像一隻靈活的孔雀
- Speaking of,so great to have the gates open.話說 大門開啟真的很棒
- Why did they shut them in the first place? 他們當初為什麼關閉呢?
- Do you know the reason? Hmm? --No. 你知道原因嗎? 嗯? --不
- No…Oh,all right.Hang on.不知道… 喔 好吧 抓緊了
- They don't call me "the little dipper"for nothing.他們可不是白白叫我小潛水鳥的
- Like a chicken…with the face of a monkey…I fly.像隻有著猴子臉的雞… 我飛
- Let me know when you're ready for another round,M'Lady.小姐你想再來一回合的時候讓我知道
- Well,he was sprightly.他還真輕快呢
- Especially for a man in heels.尤其對一個穿高跟鞋的男人來說
- Are you okay? I've never been better.你還好嗎?--我從來沒那麼好過
- This is so nice.I wish it could be like this all the time.這真的很棒 但願可以一直像這樣
- Me too…But it can't.(Why not?) It just can't.我也是 但是不行 (為什麼不行?)就是不行
05/29-06/04
單元1-28~1-29
- Excuse me for a minute.我告退一下
- Glad I caught you. --Hans! 很高興我捉住你了 --Hans
- I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide…Oops.Sorry.我常常自己一個人擁有一整個起居室去滑溜…啊抱歉
- …Your physique helps I'm sure,too.你的體格有幫助我也很肯定
- What's this? --I was born with it,這是什麼? --我天生就有了
- Althought I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. --like it.雖然我夢到我是被精靈所吻的 --我喜歡
- Yeah,The whole thing!You got it.是啊 整件事 你說的對
- Okay wait,wait.So you have how many brothers? 好的等等 那你有幾個兄弟?
- Twelve older brothers.12個哥哥
- Three of them pretended I was invisible…其中三個假裝我是隱形的
- literally…for two years. --That's horrible.毫不誇張 長達兩年 --那太可怕了
- lt's what brothers do --…And sisters.哥哥就是會這麼做 --還有姐姐
- Elsa and I were really close when we were little.Elsa跟我小時候很親密
- But then,one day she just shut me out,但之後有一天她就這麼把我拒於外
- and…And I never knew why.而…而我從不知道為什麼
- I would never shut you out.我永遠不會拒你於外的
06/5-06/11
單元1-30~1-31
- Okay,can I just something crazy? ---I love crazy.好 我可以說些瘋狂的事嗎?--我喜歡瘋狂
- All my life has been a series of doors in my face.我的人生都是一連串的門在我的眼前
- And then suddenly I bump into you.然而我突然間遇見了你
- I was thinking the same thing,我剛就在想同樣的事啊
- because like…I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.因為就像…我這輩子都在找我的位置
- And maybe it's the party talking,Or the chocolate fondue.而或許是因為宴會或巧克力火鍋的關係
- But with you…--I found my place.--I see you face.可是跟你在一起 我找到了我的位置 --我看到你的臉
- And it's nothing like I've ever known before.而那跟我之前所知道的完全不一樣
- Love is an.open door…With you!With you!愛是扇敞開的門…與你一起 與你一起
- Love is an open door.愛是扇敞開的門
- I mean it's crazy. --What?我是說 那真是瞎 --怎麼?
- We finish each other's…--Sandwiches!我們吃完彼此的…--三明治
- That's what I was gonna say!那就是我要說的
- I've never met someone…Who thinks so much like me.Jinx…jinx again.我從沒遇見有人…跟我想法那麼像的 比快 再一次
- Our Mental Synchronization can have but one explanation,我們的心思同步只能有一種解釋
- You and I were just meant to be.你和我是天生一對
- Say goodbye To the pain of the past.向以往的痛苦道別吧
06/12-06/18
單元1-32~33
- We don't have to feel it anymore!Love is an open…door!…我們再也不必去感受它了 愛是一扇敞開的門
- Life can be so much more…with you!With you! Love is an open door.人生可以如此的豐富 與你一起 與你一起 愛是一扇敞開的門
- Can I say something crazy…?Will you marry me?我可以說件瘋狂的事嗎?你願意嫁給我嗎?
- Can I just say something crazier?Yes.我可以說件甚至更瘋狂的事嗎? 願意
- Oops!Pardon.sorry.Can.we just get around you there?呵 對不起 抱歉 我們可以就繞過你們過去嗎?
- Thank you.Oh,there she is.謝謝你 喔 她在那
- Elsa!I mean…Queen…Me again.May I present,Elsa我是說皇后 又是我 容我引見
- Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.--Your Majest.南方島的王子 Hans--陛下
- We would like…your blessing…of…our marriage!我們想要你的祝福… 為我們的婚姻
- Marriage…?(Yes!)I'm sorry,I'm confused.婚姻? (是的)對不起 我搞糊塗了
- Well,we haven't worked out all the details ourselves.我們還沒自己解決所有細節
- We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.我們會需要幾天來計劃儀式
- Of course we'll have soup,roast,and ice cream and then…當然我們會有湯 烤肉 還有冰淇淋然後…
- Wait.Would we live here? --Here? --Absolutely!--Anna…等等 我們會住這裡嗎?--這裡?--當然了--Anna
- Oh,we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us…--What?No,no…喔 我們可以邀請所有12位你的哥哥來跟我們住一起…--什麼?不不
- Of course we have the room.I don't know.
- Some of them must…當然我們會有空間 我不知道 他們有些一定…