「第二份英文作業/2017.08.28-2018.01.19/柯欣妤」修訂間的差異
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
| 第1行: | 第1行: | ||
===第一週:08/28-09/01=== | ===第一週:08/28-09/01=== | ||
單元1-50~1-51 | 單元1-50~1-51 | ||
| − | * | + | *No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔 |
| − | *But | + | *But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的 |
| − | *I'm sorry about this violence. | + | *I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉 |
| − | *I will add a quart of lutefisk, | + | *I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚 |
| − | *So we'll have good feelings. | + | *So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受 |
| − | *Just the outfit and boots,yah? | + | *Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎? |
| − | *Reindeers are better than people. | + | *Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好 |
| − | *Sven,don't you think that's true? | + | *Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎? |
| − | *Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you. | + | *Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你 |
| − | *Every one of them's bad,except you. | + | *Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你 |
| − | *Oh,thanks buddy. | + | *Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟 |
| − | *But people smell better than reindeers. | + | *But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好 |
| − | *Sven,don't you think | + | *Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎? |
| − | *That's once again true,for all except you. | + | *That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你 |
| − | *You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night. | + | *You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安 |
| − | *Don't let the frostbite bite. | + | *Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了 |
===第二週:09/04-09/8=== | ===第二週:09/04-09/8=== | ||
於 2017年9月4日 (一) 09:17 的修訂
第一週:08/28-09/01
單元1-50~1-51
- No Sven,I didn't get your carrots.不Sven 我沒弄到你的胡蘿蔔
- But I did find us a place to sleep.And it's free.但我倒是幫我們找到了睡覺的地方 而且是免費的
- I'm sorry about this violence.對這暴力我感到很抱歉
- I will add a quart of lutefisk,我會附上一夸脫的鹹漬魚
- So we'll have good feelings.好讓大家有好的感受
- Just the outfit and boots,yah?就只是服裝跟靴子 是嗎?
- Reindeers are better than people.馴鹿比人們好
- Sven,don't you think that's true?Sven 你不認為那是真的嗎?
- Yeah,people will beat you & curse you & cheat you.是阿 人們會打你罵你騙你
- Every one of them's bad,except you.他們每一個都是壞的 除了你
- Oh,thanks buddy.謝了 兄弟
- But people smell better than reindeers.但人們聞起來比馴鹿好
- Sven,don't you think I'm right?Sven 你不覺得我說的對嗎?
- That's once again true,for all except you.那再一次對所有的人是真的 除了你
- You got me.Let's call it a night.Good night.被你逮到了 我們睡了吧 晚安
- Don't let the frostbite bite.別給凍傷了