英文/2018.12.05/月考準備:修訂版本之間的差異
出自六年制學程
(→三、其他相關單字補充) |
(→第四章 住宿) |
||
第 58 行: | 第 58 行: | ||
#Do you have the same pattern in other colors? 這個款式有別的顏色嗎? | #Do you have the same pattern in other colors? 這個款式有別的顏色嗎? | ||
− | === | + | ===第九、十章 Bank, Post Office, and Hospital; Tax Refund=== |
− | ==== | + | ====一、郵局 Post Office==== |
− | # | + | #What’s the postage for an express mail to Taipei? 寄到台北的快遞多少錢?<br/>registered letter 掛號信 |
− | # | + | #Excuse me, where can I send this parcel? 請問我要在哪個櫃台寄這個包裹? |
− | + | #Can I have the receipt, please? 可以給我收據嗎? | |
− | #Can I | + | |
− | ==== | + | ====二、藥局、診所、醫院 Pharmacy, Clinic, and Hospital==== |
− | # | + | #Have you got something for diarrhea? 有沒有腹瀉的藥?<br/>sunburn 曬傷 period pains 經痛 headache 頭痛 stomach ache 肚子痛 a sore throat喉嚨痛 |
− | # | + | #I need some suntan lotion, please. 我需要一些防曬霜。<br/>sanitary pad 衛生棉 travel sickness pill 暈車藥 aspirin 阿斯匹靈 plaster/ band-aid OK蹦 painkiller 止痛藥 condom 保險套 |
− | # | + | #I need a doctor who speaks English. 我需要一位會說中文/英文的醫生。 |
− | # | + | #My feet/ legs/ back hurts. 我雙腳/雙腿/背痛。<br/>sore 痠痛 |
+ | #I feel sick/ dizzy. 我覺得噁心/頭暈。 | ||
+ | #I feel like throwing up. 我想吐 | ||
+ | #I have diarrhea/ food allergy/ a headache/ a cold/ a running nose/ a stomachache. 我拉肚子/食物過敏/頭痛/感冒/流鼻涕/肚子痛胃痛。 | ||
+ | #I am allergic to aspirin. 我對阿斯匹靈過敏。 | ||
+ | |||
+ | ====三、緊急狀況 Emergency==== | ||
+ | #I need an ambulance. 我需要救護車。 | ||
+ | #I have been attack/robbed. 我被攻擊/搶劫了。 | ||
+ | #My purse has been stolen. 我的錢包被偷了。<br/>wallet 皮夾 | ||
+ | #I want to contact my embassy/ consulate. 我要聯絡我們國家的使館/領事館。 | ||
+ | #I am innocent. I need a lawyer. 我是無辜的。我需要律師。 | ||
+ | #Sorry, I didn’t realize it was against law. 抱歉,我不知道這是違法的。 | ||
+ | #My human right was abused. 我的人權受到侵害。 | ||
+ | #You are under arrest. 你被逮捕了。 | ||
+ | #You have to pay a fine. 你必須支付罰金。 | ||
+ | #Your document, please. 請出示你的證件。 | ||
+ | |||
+ | ====四、商店 Shops and Stores==== | ||
+ | #How do I claim VAT back on my purchases? 購買的商品要如何退? | ||
+ | #How much do I have to spend to get tax refund? 最少要消費多少錢才能退費? | ||
+ | #Can I get tax refund for this one? 這東西可以退稅嗎? | ||
+ | #Is this tax free/ duty-free? 這是可退稅/免稅的嗎? | ||
+ | #May I get a tax refund form, please? 可以給我一張退稅表格嗎? | ||
+ | #Please show me how to fill in this form. 請告訴我如何填寫這個表格。 | ||
+ | |||
+ | ====五、機場 Airport==== | ||
+ | #Can I get my VAT/GST refund in Euros/US dollars/NTD? 我的增值稅/消費稅 退稅能拿歐元/美金/台幣嗎? | ||
+ | #Where do I get cash refund? 我要在哪裡領取我的退稅款? | ||
+ | #I’d like to get my refund by cash. 我想要現金退稅。 | ||
===第五章 問路=== | ===第五章 問路=== |
2018年11月30日 (五) 20:29的修訂版本
目錄
第六章 Where are the Tourist Attractions
一、詢問開放時間
- Can you tell me the opening times of the museum/ palace? 你可以告訴我博物館/皇宮的開放時間嗎?
- Sure. It’s open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 可以。開放時間從早上九點到下午五點。
- Is it open on the weekend? 週末開放嗎?
- Yes, it is. It’s open every day except public holidays. 有的。每天都有開放,除了公定假日。
- When will the exhibition take place? 展覽什麼時候開始?
- It will start on May 10. 五月十日開始。
二、購票
- How much is the entrance fee? 門票多少錢?
- It costs 15 dollars per person. 一個人15元。
- Is there a discount for students? 這裡對學生有打折(優惠)嗎?
- There is a discount for students and children under 12. 這裡對學生、十二歲以下小孩有折扣(優惠)。
三、其他補充:
- Is there a tour guide? 請問這裡有沒有導遊?
- Would you mind taking a photo of us? 你介意幫我們照一張相片嗎?
- Am I allowed to take a picture? 我可以照相嗎?
- Don’t touch the exhibits/objects. 勿觸摸展品/物品。
- No photography allowed. 禁止拍照。
第七章 Let’s Eat Out
一、如何點餐
- How can I help you? / What can I get you? 您想要點什麼?
- Can I have a hamburger? / I’d like a hamburger. 我想要一個漢堡。
- Can I have a burger minus onion? 一個漢堡不要洋蔥。
- Can I have extra cheese and ketchup? 我要多加起司跟番茄醬。
- Would you like something to drink? 你需要飲料嗎?
beverage/ drink飲料 - Can I have a cup of tea with no sugar? / I’ll have a cup of tea with no sugar? 我想要一杯無糖的茶。
black tea 紅茶 Fanta 芬達 milk shake 奶昔 tap water 自來水 bottled water 瓶裝水 mineral water 礦泉水 - For here or to go? 要內用還是外帶?
二、買單
- Can we have the bill, please? 我可以買單了嗎?
- Of course. Here’s your bill/check. 當然可以,這是你的帳單。
- Would you like to pay by cash or credit card? 請問你要付現還是刷卡?
- Does this include the service charge? 這有包含服務費嗎?
- Yes, the service charge is included. 有包含服務費。
三、其他相關單字補充
reserve 訂位 wrap this up打包 French fries薯條 chicken nuggets 雞塊 lettuce生菜 tomato番茄 onion洋蔥 pepper胡椒 cucumber小黃瓜
第八章 Let’s Go Shopping
一、購物用語n
- Excuse me, is there a shopping center around? 請問這附近有購物中心嗎?
mall 購物中心 outlet 暢貨中心 - Excuse me, is this tax free? 請問這是可退稅的嗎?
duty free 免稅 - Do you have … here? 你們有...嗎?
- I’m just looking around. 我只是看看而已。
- I want something like this. 我想要類似這樣的。
- Do you have a refund policy? 你們有退貨服務嗎?
- Does it have a guarantee? 這個接受換貨/ 有保固期嗎?
- It doesn’t fit / suit me. 這個不合身
- I can’t find my size. Can you help me to find it out? 我找不到我的尺寸,可以幫我找一下嗎?
- I’d like to buy a... / I’m looking for a... 我想買一件...
- Do you have these shoes in size…? 這款鞋子有...號嗎?
- Do you have the same pattern in other colors? 這個款式有別的顏色嗎?
第九、十章 Bank, Post Office, and Hospital; Tax Refund
一、郵局 Post Office
- What’s the postage for an express mail to Taipei? 寄到台北的快遞多少錢?
registered letter 掛號信 - Excuse me, where can I send this parcel? 請問我要在哪個櫃台寄這個包裹?
- Can I have the receipt, please? 可以給我收據嗎?
二、藥局、診所、醫院 Pharmacy, Clinic, and Hospital
- Have you got something for diarrhea? 有沒有腹瀉的藥?
sunburn 曬傷 period pains 經痛 headache 頭痛 stomach ache 肚子痛 a sore throat喉嚨痛 - I need some suntan lotion, please. 我需要一些防曬霜。
sanitary pad 衛生棉 travel sickness pill 暈車藥 aspirin 阿斯匹靈 plaster/ band-aid OK蹦 painkiller 止痛藥 condom 保險套 - I need a doctor who speaks English. 我需要一位會說中文/英文的醫生。
- My feet/ legs/ back hurts. 我雙腳/雙腿/背痛。
sore 痠痛 - I feel sick/ dizzy. 我覺得噁心/頭暈。
- I feel like throwing up. 我想吐
- I have diarrhea/ food allergy/ a headache/ a cold/ a running nose/ a stomachache. 我拉肚子/食物過敏/頭痛/感冒/流鼻涕/肚子痛胃痛。
- I am allergic to aspirin. 我對阿斯匹靈過敏。
三、緊急狀況 Emergency
- I need an ambulance. 我需要救護車。
- I have been attack/robbed. 我被攻擊/搶劫了。
- My purse has been stolen. 我的錢包被偷了。
wallet 皮夾 - I want to contact my embassy/ consulate. 我要聯絡我們國家的使館/領事館。
- I am innocent. I need a lawyer. 我是無辜的。我需要律師。
- Sorry, I didn’t realize it was against law. 抱歉,我不知道這是違法的。
- My human right was abused. 我的人權受到侵害。
- You are under arrest. 你被逮捕了。
- You have to pay a fine. 你必須支付罰金。
- Your document, please. 請出示你的證件。
四、商店 Shops and Stores
- How do I claim VAT back on my purchases? 購買的商品要如何退?
- How much do I have to spend to get tax refund? 最少要消費多少錢才能退費?
- Can I get tax refund for this one? 這東西可以退稅嗎?
- Is this tax free/ duty-free? 這是可退稅/免稅的嗎?
- May I get a tax refund form, please? 可以給我一張退稅表格嗎?
- Please show me how to fill in this form. 請告訴我如何填寫這個表格。
五、機場 Airport
- Can I get my VAT/GST refund in Euros/US dollars/NTD? 我的增值稅/消費稅 退稅能拿歐元/美金/台幣嗎?
- Where do I get cash refund? 我要在哪裡領取我的退稅款?
- I’d like to get my refund by cash. 我想要現金退稅。
第五章 問路
一、問路
- Could you tell me how to get to British Museum?
- Just go straight for two blocks and turn right on Bank Street.
straight 直的 opposite 對面 - Is there any landmark near the museum?
landmark 地標 - Can you show me the location on the map?
location 位置
補充影片及選文
上課同學加考內容
一、認識辭彙:
- against 對抗 long for 渴望 belong to 屬於 thought 想法
- dwell 居住 strive 努力 forth 向前 path 路徑 swift 快速的
- bend 彎折 encouraging 鼓勵的 identity 身分、認同 establish 建立
- involve 跟…有關 exist 存在 aspect 方面 quality 品質
- priority 優先順序
二、語法重點:
- 句子的連接、對等連接詞
- 形容詞子句的合併與拆解
三、文本 (英翻中、閱讀理解)
- On Children
- Who Am I