第二份英文作業/2018.02.21-2018.06.22/柯欣妤
出自六年制學程
目錄
2018.02.26
- 單元2-36
- He's napping.But look,I grew a mushroom.他在睡午覺 但你看 我長了個香菇
- I earned my fire crystal.我贏得了我的火晶石
- I passed a kidney stone.我排出了一個腎結石
- Kristoff,pick me up. Kristoff抱我
- You're getting big.Good for you.你長大了 太好了
- Trolls?They're trolls.精靈? 他們是精靈
- He's brought a girl!A girl.Is that a real girl?他帶來個女孩子 一個女孩子 那是真的女孩子嗎?
- She's like a little cupcake.她像個可愛的小女人
2018.03.05
- 單元2-37
- What's going on?怎麼回事呀?
- I've learned to just roll whit it.我學會了去順著配合了
- Let me see.Bright eyes.Working nose.Strong teeth.讓我看看 明亮的眼 鼻子很管用 牙齒穩固
- Yes,yes,yes.She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.好好好 她對我們的Kristoff來說會很棒
- Wait,Wait,Wait.Oh,no. --You've got the wrong idea.等等 等等 喔不 --你搞錯意思了
- That's not why I brought her here.那不是我帶她來此的原因
- Right.We're not.I'm not... --What's the issue,dear?對 我們不是 我不是... --是什麼問題呀 親愛的?
- Why are you holding back from such a man?你為何對這樣一個男人有所矜持?
2018.03.12
- 單元2-38
- Is it the clumpy way he walks? --What? 是他笨重的走路方式嗎? --什麼?
- Or the grumpy way he talks? --No.或是他粗俗的說話? --不是
- Or the pear-shaped,square-shaped,weirdness of his feet? --Hey! 或是他變了樣的方形怪腳 --嘿
- And though we know he washes well.還有雖然我們知道他洗得很乾淨
- He always ends up sort of smelly.到最後他總是類似有怪味道
- But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet. --That's nice. 但你絕對不會遇見一位這麼感性又溫柔的人 --那很好啊
- So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強
- So he's got a few flaws,like his peculiar brain,dear 他的確有些缺陷 就像他獨特的腦袋 親愛的
2018.03.19
- 單元2-39
- His thing for the reindeer.他喜歡馴鹿這件事
- That's a little outside of nature's laws.那倒有些超過大自然法則
- This is not about me!這件事不是關於我
- So he's a bit of a fixer upper,他的確有待加強
- but this we're certain of...但我們很確定...
- you can fix this fixer upper up with a little bit of love.你可以用一些些愛來使他改善
- Can we please just stop talking about this?! 我們可以別再談這件事了好嗎?!
- We've got a real,actual problem,here.我們這裡有一個真正確切的問題
2018.03.26
- 單元2-40
- I'll say...So tell me dear,is it the way that the runs scared?我也這麼認為...那告訴我親愛的 是他驚嚇的樣子嗎?
- Or that he's socially impaired?還是他缺乏社交能力?
- Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods?或是他只喜歡在樹林裡尿尿?
- I do not need to know that.這我不需要知道吧
- Are you holding back your fondness,你是在壓抑你的喜歡
- due to his unmanly blondeness?基於他男子氣概的金髮?
- Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods?或是他掩飾他是個正直的人的方式?
- He's just a bit of a fixer upper.He's got a couple a'bugs. --No,I don't.他只是也待加強而已 他有些缺陷(虫)--不 我才沒呢
2018.04.02
- 單元2-44
- Do you Anna,take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...--Wait,what?! 你Anna是否願意接受Kristoff成為你精靈般締結的...--等等 什麼?
- You're getting married.你要結婚啦
- Anna.She's as cold as ice. Anna她冷得像冰一樣
- There's strange magic here! --Grand Pabbie!這裡有奇怪的魔法 --老爹
- Come,come.Bring her to me.過來過來 帶她來我這裡
- Anna.your life is danger. Anna你的生命有危險
- There is ice in your heart,put there by your sister.你的心臟有冰 被你姐姐放置的
- If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze,forever. --What? No.如果不移除 你會永遠冰凍成堅硬的冰 --什麼?不
2018.04.09
- 單元2-45
- But you can remove it,right?但你能移除它對吧?
- I can not,I'm sorry Kristoff.我沒辦法 我很抱歉Kristoff
- If it were her head that would be easy.如果是在頭上 那就簡單了
- But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. --An act of true love?但只有真愛之舉才能融化冰凍的心 --真愛之舉
- A true love's kiss,perhaps?真愛之吻 也許?
- Anna,we've got to get you back to Hans. --Hans?我們得把你帶回去Hans那裡 --Hans?
- Pull us out,Sven.Olaf!Come on. --I'm coming!拉我們出來Sven Olaf來吧 --我來了
- Let's go kiss Hans!Who is this Hans?!我們去吻Hans吧 這個Hans是誰呀?
2018.04.16
- 單元2-41
- His isolation is confirmation of his desperation for healing hugs.他的孤身更確定他渴望得到療傷式的擁抱
- So,he's a bit of a fixer upper,but we know what to do.他確實有待加強 但我們知道該怎麼辦
- The way to fix up this fixer upper is to fix him up with you.修正這個有待加強的人的方式就是把他跟你配在一起
- Stop it.Stop it.Stop it.Enough!好了 好了 好了 夠了
- She's engaged to someone else.Okay?!她跟別人訂婚了 好嗎?
- So she's a bit of a fixer upper,that's a minor thing.她的確有待加強 那倒是件小事
- Her quote "engagement"is a flex arrangement.她所說的訂婚 是可改變的安排
- And by the way,I don't see no ring.更何況 我可沒看到戒指喔
2018.04.23
- 2-42單元
- So she's a bit of a fixer upper,her brain's a bit betwixt.她確實有待加強 她的心意有些模稜兩可
- Get the fiance out of the way and the whole thing will be fixed!把未婚夫排除障礙 整件事就搞定了
- We aren't saying you can change him.我們並不是說你可以改變他
- 'Cause people don't really change.因為人們並不會真正改變
- We're only saying that love's a force.我們只是說愛是一種力量
- That's powerful and strange.非常強大並且奇特
- People make bad choices.人們做出不好的選擇
- if they're mad or scared or stressed.如果他們是生氣的害怕的或是有壓力的
2018.04.30
- 單元2-43
- But throw a little love their way. --Throw a little love their way.但向他們丟一些些愛 --向他們丟一些些愛
- And you'll bring out their best!你就會帶出他們最美好的一面
- True love brings out their best!真愛帶出最美好的一面
- Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper,that's what it's all about.每個人都多少有待加強 就是這麼一回事
- Father,sister,brother,we need each other父親 姊妹 兄弟 我們需要彼此
- to raise us up and round us out.來養育我們並且圓滿我們
- Everyone's a bit of a fixer upper,but when push comes to shove.每個人都多少有待加強 但當危急之秋
- The only fixer upper fixer that can fix a fixer upper is true.....love.唯一能補救待加強之身的就是真....愛
2018.05.07
- 單元2-46
- We are here to find princess Anna.我們是來找Anna公主的
- Be on guard,but no harm is to come to the Queen.戒備起來 但不要對皇后造成傷害
- Do you understand? --Yes,sir.你們懂了嗎? --是的大人
- The Queen. Go,go. Come on!There.皇后 走 走 快點 那裡
- Up there. -Go around.Toss it.那上面 求求你 --包夾 拋出去
- Stay away! -Look out. Fire!Fire.Get her!離遠一點 --小心 發射 發射 抓住她
2018.05.14
- 單元2-47
- Come on. --Grab his arm. --Aim. --This way,this way.來吧 --抓住他的手臂 --瞄準 --這邊這邊
- Queen Elsa!Don't be the monster they fear you are.Elsa皇后 別成為他們所害怕的怪物
- No...What have...What have I done?不...我...我做了什麼?
- Why did you bring me here?你為什麼帶我來這裡?
- I couldn't just let them kill you.我不能就讓他們殺了你啊
- But I'm a danger to Arendelle.Get Anna.但我對Arendelle是項危害 叫Anna來
- Anna has not returned....Anna沒有回來
- If you would just stop the winter,bring back summer...please.你若能就停止著冬天 把夏天帶回來...求求你